Installation, Repairs, Maintenance & More!
Obviously, we all spend a lot of our time in the comfort of the indoors. While basic air conditioning and heating maintenance and installation services are important, there are many other components that need to be addressed in order for your system to always function perfectly.
Among our specialties:
- Air filtration: The quality of your indoor air is crucial to ensure that everyone in the home or office is breathing healthy. If, for example, the HVAC system hasn’t been maintained well, the result will be harmful (and invisible) particles that are floating around at all times. These include dust mites, mold spores, pet dander and other potentially harmful particles. These can cause illnesses, especially in children and older adults. We can go over your many options for air purification systems and will work with you to decide on the best one for your needs. Contact us today for the best HVAC services in McKinney and the rest of Collin County!
- Attic fans: If you’ve ever had an attic fan, you know that it’s ideal for cooling hot attics by bringing in cooler air from the great outdoors via a vent system. These will prevent the uppermost area of your home from getting too hot, which would inevitably lead to higher utility bills. But you need to ensure that the vents aren’t blocked for any reason, because this will make the air conditioner work harder.
- Capacitor Repair/Replacement: One sign that your capacitor is the culprit in the event of an air conditioner issue: The unit outside is humming as normal, but the fan isn’t rotating. The capacitor is supposed to rev up the fan motor by giving it an electrical charge. If it’s not working properly, the fan won’t have enough “juice” to get going. Our first step will be to shut the power off and discharge the power in the capacitor. If it needs replacing, we’ll quickly and easily take care of it for you.
- Coil cleaning: Over the course of general operation, your HVAC system may get clogged with debris or spores that have grown from moisture in the air. These can make their way into the coils, which will result in higher electric bills. And it’s not enough just to look at the coils to see if they “seem” clean; the surface can look fine, but the inside can be clogged to the point that your HVAC system has to work much harder to function well. We will assess the situation and resolve any issues you may be having.
- Gas furnace repair: A gas-heated home is generally less expensive than one that utilizes electricity. When issues with the furnace arise, they generally are caused by the thermocouple, the pilot light or a piece of the electrical system. Please keep in mind that if you start to smell gas in your house, do not try to turn anything off — including lights. Just get out of the house immediately and call the gas company or fire department to report a leak. We can handle any repairs needed with expertise and safety.
- Heat pump repairs and maintenance: In warmer climates, using a heat pump can reduce the electricity you’re using by as much as 40 percent. (These pumps, however, aren’t as effective in colder areas, because their effectiveness drops off.) Issues that could affect your heat pump include clogged coils, dirty filters and dirty fans. It’s recommended that you have regular maintenance performed to your heat pump, at least once a year.
If you’re looking for premium HVAC services in McKinney, Dallas, Fort Worth or the surrounding area, call us today for help. We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for your convenience. Put us to work for you!