Y’all, it’s hot. The triple digits are officially here, and they’re unrelenting. The season got off to a strange start with so much rain and intense storms leading up to summer, but now that the warm days are here, it’s probably all to clear whether you’re air conditioner is up for the task. While bracing for storm after storm and hail threat after hail threat, many of us in the DFW Metroplex probably overlooked basic A/C maintenance as we worried about the state of our roofs and windows. But now that summer is in full swing, it’s not too late to give some due attention to your air conditioning system!
If you’re experiencing any of the following symptoms of sub par air conditioner performance, it’s time to call out the professionals:
- Excessive noise while running
- Muggy/humid indoors
- Some rooms stay warm and stuffy while others are freezing
- Strange smells coming from vents when A/C running
- Thermostat temperature doesn’t match comfort level of indoor temp
- Unit never shuts off (particularly during the night when temps drop a bit)
- Weak air flow coming out of vents
Whether your A/C is past its prime or simply needs a good tune-up, our skilled technicians at H&H Heating and Air are ready and available to come out and take a look at your system. Our goal is to minimize downtime of proper cooling, especially during these sweltering days ahead, so we make ourselves available 24/7. Don’t assume the worst — such as a costly repair or replacement — when routine maintenance may go a long way for you and your family. Call us today!